Delusions

Since buying a digital camera, I've been having a blast taking pictures and sharing them by emailing them and mailing CDs. I've checked into the photo sites, such as "Ofoto" but I thought I'd like to try this approach, so here are a few of the good, the bad, and the ugly among my "masterpieces."

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Photo Time Tuesday - Fantasy


One of our local stores has a multi-holiday display that I think would make a terrific photograph for a fantasy theme. Large inflatable Santas, Frosty the Snowmen and Christmas trees share a world with Tom Turkey, Dracula, Jack O Lanterns, and Frankenstein. For good measure, Homer Simpson can be seen hanging out as well. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how happy the store would be if a customer brought in a camera and started snapping pictures of the inside of the store.

So...., instead, I have pictures of another place where fantasy is real (at least we'd like to think it is) and photos are allowed. Bronner's in Frankenmuth, MI is the world's largest Christmas store, and it's open 360 days a year, allowing visitors to savor the fantasy of Christmas all year long.



Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home